Strategy savvy and quant crazed, Dianna’s career advancing FORTUNE 500 companies brings our clients a wealth of insight and experience. Specializing in market research and competitive intelligence, Dianna joined CMG Partners Private Equity Practice in 2012 (diving right in to help a private-equity-backed client grow its brand nationwide).
Prior to joining CMG Partners (CMGP), Dianna was a market research consultant for Schireson Associates. While at Sallie Mae, her roles ranged from business development in strategic sales to marketing manager for Fifth Third Bank and Regions Bank. Rounding out her professional experience at the University of Chicago, Dianna worked on marketing strategy projects for Barclays, HSBC, Chicago Public Radio and Caesar’s Entertainment.
Dianna earned her M.B.A. in marketing and strategy from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, a master’s degree from Middlebury College and a bachelor's degree from Georgetown University.
- Marketing analytics
- Competitive intelligence and go-to-market strategy
- New product planning and launch
- Quantitative and qualitative marketing research
- Communications strategy and implementation
- Online campaigns and analysis
Books of inspiration:
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness - Richard Thaler
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose - Tony Hsieh
- This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women - Jay Allison
Words to live by:
- "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield." – Warren Buffett
Outside of CMG Partners:
- Spending time with my husband and our dog
- Avid sci-fi fan, especially the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov
- Aspiring yogi